Starter Infant Formula for Colic, Gas, and Constipation – Fortified with Iron NAN Comfort 1 is a starter infant formula designed for infants from birth to 6 months. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation). Helps support the baby’s digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies, and contributes to the development of a healthy gut. Low Lactose: Reduced lactose content has been demonstrated to improve digestive comfort in case of transient lactase deficiency, which is common amongst infants in the first months of life.
Wash your hands before preparing the baby’s formula. Wash bottle, teat, and cap thoroughly until no milk remains; boil for five minutes; leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; allow to cool. Consult the feeding table, and pour the exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into the bottle. Only use the scoop from this can and level using the inner rim of the can. Consult the feeding table, and add an exact number of level scoops for the age of the baby. After use, store the scoop on the inner rim of the can. Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change the proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold the baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
There are no reviews yet.